09H00 – Pick up at your hotel
- Departure towards the Minho to know the demarcated region of Vinho Verde.
- Stop to make a gastronomic experience in a traditional farm that has about 2.5 km, visit to the vineyard, stables where we find the traditional Miranda Donkey and Lusitania Mare, visit to the vegetable garden that is located next to the river Tâmega. Last visit to the wine cellar followed by a taste of white wine, red wine and rosé accompanied by organic products produced here: olive oil, lupins, olives with oregano, marmalade and other small tapas.
- We continue to Guimarães – the birthplace of Portugal.
- Free time for lunch.
- Panoramic tour of the historic center, Castle and Paço dos Duques.
18h00 – Arrival at the Hotel.
Being the largest Denomination of Controlled Origin (DOC) in Portugal, Vinho Verde comes mostly from the Minho region, between the Minho and Douro rivers. This is a unique wine in the world of light and fresh character, that’s available today in the categories of white, red, rosé and sparkling wine. In this route of magnificent gastronomic experiences, we can still contact with two Portuguese animal species, such as the Miranda Donkey and the Lusitana Mare, in a journey that promises as much tastes and smells as colors, sounds and sensations. Also, we invite you to visit Guimarães, the country’s alleged birthplace. A medieval and charismatic town, whose granite walls and numerous historic buildings tell legends and a basilar part of History: the origin of who we are, Portugal.
Included in this tour
- Includes Transportation in tourist vehicle;
- Guided tour;
- Gastronomic Experience in a traditional farm;
- The use of comfortable footwear is recommended.
Note: Meals and monuments entrances not included.