09H00 – Pick up at your hotel
- Departure from the Hotel towards Bairrada, the oldest and most important sparkling wine region of the country
- We continue to Quinta do Encontro for a tour of the estate followed by a sparkling wine tasting.
- Free time for lunch.
- Panoramic tour of Luso, famous for the purity of its thermal waters known for its medicinal applications in the treatment of various diseases.
- Stop in Sangalhos for a visit to the Alliança Underground Museum followed by a tasting of the bairrada sparkling wine flute.
18h00 – Arrival at the Hotel.
Located in Beira Interior, Bairrada is a region particularly characterized by its strong wine production with Denomination of Controlled Origin, distinguished by its sparkling wines. Another of the main attractions of this region is undoubtedly the gastronomy, which is based on suckling pig. It is also in this region that there is the famous Caramulo mountain range and Luso hot springs, where two of the main Portuguese brands of bottled water come from and where we find several thermal zones, famous for their medicinal waters. Also in the region of Bairrada lies the Buçaco mountain range, where the famous Palácio Real (Royal Palace) is located, considered the last legacy of the Kings of Portugal. Another of the attractions of the region is the Aliança Underground Museum, an exhibition space that allows the visitor to know the cellars and traditions behind the Aliança Vinhos de Portugal (Aliança Wines of Portugal).
Included in this tour
- Transportation in tourist vehicle;
- Guided tour;
- Visit with sparkling wine flute in Quinta do Encontro
- Visit with sparkling wine flute in Aliança Underground Museum.
Note: Meals and monuments entrances not included.