09H00 – Pick up at your hotel
- Departure from the Hotel for the discovery of the traditional Douro products.
- Stop at Lamego, a city where the legendary “Cortes de Lamego” had been held, where D. Afonso Henriques was named as the first King of Portugal.
- Taste of traditional delicacies like prosciutto, traditional Sausages and the Bola of Lamego, with some wine.
- Panoramic tour in the center of Lamego where we can glimpse some of the highlights such as the Santuario da Nossa Senhora dos Remédios, Cathedral and Castle of Lamego.
- Lunch in a regional restaurant.
- Visit to the village of Pinhão, where the long tradition of viticulture has produced a landscape of exceptional beauty.
- We follow to make a honey, olive oil and wine tasting, as well as grape juice.
18h00 – Arrival at the Hotel.
Located in the district of Viseu, Lamego is today the only diocese that is not a district capital. It was in It’s courts that D. Afonso Henriques was supposedly acclaimed as the first King of Portugal and here too the Rules of Succession to the Throne were established. But more than history and countless cultural and religious heritage, Lamego stands out in the Portuguese gastronomic panorama for its traditional delicacies and an excellent wine production. Products that we invite you to taste in a unique environment of a verdant landscape.
Included in this tour
- Transportation in tourist vehicle;
- Guided tour;
- Taste of traditional delicacies in Lamego;
- Lunch in a local restaurant;
- Wine, olive oil and honey taste in Pinhão.